ARC white paper: Integrating disparate information in the digital twin
EPC projects can benefit greatly from digital twins
Digital twins used in plant design, construction and operation promise enormous benefits and cost savings, but they can be difficult to implement if users employ multiple software tools to manage design and information.
One solution is to deploy an information management solution that works “on top” to integrate asset information from a wide variety of disparate sources. Such a solution can bring together different stakeholders and overcome the jungle of various engineering software solutions by establishing an open, collaborative environment.
Download ARC Advisory Group white paper to see how a digital twin can help Integrating disparate information in the digital twin.
Inside the white paper
- Challenges in capital project information management in the process industries
- Disparate data and the single version of the truth
- Challenges for asset information management
- The dynamics of eds and BIM solutions
- Digital twins as support for EPC projects
- eShare: a comprehensive information management tool for EPCs and owner operators
- Case study: Bonatti boosts efficiency in oil & gas projects
How does it work?
Once the form is submitted, you will receive an email with the download link.
Bonatti - Italian giant bets on eShare
Oil & Gas general contractor boosts efficiency of constructability and construction project phases with CADMATIC eShare.
Intelligent Design Software Solutions
Cadmatic helps your organization to become more digital faster – using the most effective, easy-to-learn design software across all phases of the EPC project.
Sharing that leaves no-one behind
Becoming more digital is all about the software you use – and Cadmatic eShare is revolutionizing how EPCs, owner-operators, and engineering companies share information.Read more