Ship design solution implementation – 4 phases to success
The process of new ship design solution implementation at a shipyard is of critical importance to overall success. Seamless implementation aims to ensure all other processes at the shipyard are mapped and considered while keeping to time schedules.
Several aspects need to be addressed
- Respect production timelines
- Train large groups of users in different shipbuilding disciplines
- Handle legacy data from other software programs
- Build interfaces to machinery and integrations to other systems
- Address overall shipyard performance
A successful ship design solution implementation project is divided into 4 phases
Collecting information about work processes and standards
Creation of implementation plan and establishment of main milestones
Execution of training and implementation plan
Operational assistance: maintenance, support services, project assistance
Complete the form to download a white paper with a detailed overview of every aspect that you need to consider in implementing a new design solution at your shipyard.
How does it work?
Once the form is submitted, you will receive an email with the download link